And this is not just an one-way consumption of our work.
The framework got actively patches back that make it more usable for other consumers, too, like Kate ;=)
If you want concrete examples, take a look at:
- D18982: prevent assertion in regex load
- D18996: Fix building with namespaced Qt
- D18997: Add functions returning all definitions for a mimetype or file name
- D19200: Return sorted definitions for file names and mime types
- D19215: Install DefinitionDownloader header
I hope this cooperation will continue in the future. I thank the people working on Qt Creator that made this integration possible. I hope the initial effort will pay of with less code for them to maintain on their own and more improvements of the framework for all users.