And this is not just an one-way consumption of our work.
The framework got actively patches back that make it more usable for other consumers, too, like Kate ;=)
If you want concrete examples, take a look at:
- D18982: prevent assertion in regex load
- D18996: Fix building with namespaced Qt
- D18997: Add functions returning all definitions for a mimetype or file name
- D19200: Return sorted definitions for file names and mime types
- D19215: Install DefinitionDownloader header
I hope this cooperation will continue in the future. I thank the people working on Qt Creator that made this integration possible. I hope the initial effort will pay of with less code for them to maintain on their own and more improvements of the framework for all users.
If you have feedback, drop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Corrections or additions can be handed in as a pull request or patch for this repository, too. This web site honors your privacy, no social like or share buttons, feel free to share this content on your own.